We will not require guest to wear mask as long as they have been fully vaccinated. We will follow local and state requirement on mask. Our actors and staff will not wear mask this year.
Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting HexHouse™ you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.
YOU WILL BE TOUCHED. YOU WILL NOT BE GRABBED OR HARMED... BUT YOU WILL BE TOUCHED IN THIS ATTRACTION - IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF THIS, PICK A DIFFERENT HAUNT TO VISIT - THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER ATTRACTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GUTS TO ENDURE HexHouse™ - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
1) This attraction contains scenes of graphic violence, copious amounts of blood and gore, dim lighting, areas of total darkness, strobe lights, blasts of air, fog, loud noises, and tight spaces. You will not be grabbed or harmed by any inhabitants of HexHouse™, though YOU WILL BE TOUCHED.
2) Absolutely No Smoking in or near the Attraction.
3) No Food or Drink will be allowed inside the Attraction.
4) No Cameras, Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Lighters, Silly String, or Live Animals will be allowed in the Attraction.
5) HexHouse™ is not responsible for any broken or lost items.
6) No Weapons, Alcohol, or Illegal Substances will be allowed in the Attraction.
7) No Running is allowed inside the Attraction.
8) Do not touch any props, decorations, items, or actors inside the attraction for any reason. If you do, you will be escorted off the premises immediately and without question. The entire attraction is under video surveillance, so be sure to smile for the cameras. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law for any damages.
9) By entering this attraction, you are taking the risk of being scared. HexHouse™ is not responsible for any injuries or conditions sustained on the premises or effects that may occur after you leave.
10) There will be no refunds for any reason. You are paying us to scare you. If you are too scared to enter the attraction and turn around at the beginning, then we consider it a job well done and you will not be refunded. If you aren’t scared, then you are truly brave, but you still won’t be getting a refund.
11) This attraction is NOT recommended for Children under the age of 13, pregnant women, persons with back, neck, breathing, or heart problems, or anyone who suffers from seizures. People who are easily scared might want to think twice as well.
12) By entering this attraction, you are giving consent to be videoed and/or photographed. You are also giving consent for HexHouse™ to reproduce these videos and/or photographs and use them to promote the attraction. No videos or photographs will be used inappropriately or for any other purpose.
13) HexHouse™ has the right to refuse admission to anyone for any reason.
* This attraction is purely for fright and fun, but we take it very seriously and we will escort anyone who breaks a rule off the premises immediately and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law for any damages. These regulations are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone, so please…